Eren Jaeger fan art in Titan form and how to draw

Eren Jaeger - Attack On Titan Fan Art


I drew this around 4 to 5 month since I started drawing. I used to find "how to draw ..." then I draw it. It really improved my skills.

Why don't you guys try it with me too?
Post your drawings in comment below. (Please don't spam)

Eren Jaeger original image

       Go to this link to see step by step tutorial
This is what I got with 4 months of experience. I had no idea what I was doin' actually.
All I did was following the tutorial.

Eren Jaeger fan art before shadingEren Jaeger fan art after shading



















So don't you guys wanna give it a try? Lemme see what you got, post a comment.
Thanks for coming! :D

Incoming keywords:

#eren jaeger, #eren jaeger fan art, #eren jaeger titan, #eren jaeger art,  #attack on titan, #anime, #fan art, #otaku, #action, #titan face, #skull face, #best anime, #pencil art, #manga art, #drawing, #beginner drawing

Eren Jaeger - Attack On Titan Fan Art

Comments